The Queen Anne Inn offers first class service in bed & breakfast accommodation. Located on the Evangeline Trail, in historic Annapolis Royal, this 1865 Heritage property is beautifully set amongst stately Elm and Maple trees and is one of the finest properties in the Maritimes. This beautiful Victoria Mansion is close to Fort Anne, Kejimkujik National Park, Bay of Fundy whale watching and minutes from the town centre.
- Telephone: 902-532-7850
- Email Us: email@example.com
- Address: 494 St. George Street, Annapolis Royal, Nova Scotia B0S 1A0
Hosts – Kate & László Tánczós
About The Inn
- Proudly owned and operated by the Tanczos Family since 2013
- Recipient of Multiple Accommodation Awards
- Grand Victorian Mansion circa 1865
- Breakfast, internet and parking are always included with your stay.
- READ MORE